messengerofdreams: (FMA -- Ling Cry)
[personal profile] messengerofdreams
Even though I still have a lot of catch-up to do with the series in general, I'mma gonna miss it ;w;.

So for now until tomorrow night, I'm just going to keep this on repeat.

HAVE I MENTIONED BEFORE THAT I LOVE WHEN KURT AND RACHEL DUET?! The blending of their voices is gorgeous ;____;.

But Chris Colfer's voice is gorgeous always, but it's even more gorgeous paired with Lea's voice.

NNNNN, Tuesday ;____;.

Date: 2011-05-23 10:05 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bouken.livejournal.com
fgdhfhggkfgjklf I hope it's back in September like it was for season 2...still a long wait but it could be longer @_@;.

Date: 2011-05-24 12:01 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] demonichate.livejournal.com
Well, IIRC, V didn't come back until November....so I hope it comes back around September ;w;.

April 2021

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728 2930 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 11:56 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios