messengerofdreams: (PH -- Innocent Oz)
[personal profile] messengerofdreams
Catching up on news over at Sonic Stadium.

Just found this.

I WAS RIGHT! He did essentially do a time warp! I'm curious about this new enemy. Surely Eggman has something to do with it, but who knows. Maybe this new enemy has something to do with the Chaos Emeralds, since as we learned in SA2 and via Shadow, Chaos powers allow one to warp space and time to essentially teleport. Not really a far stretch to imagine some kind of mishap could break the fabric.

The only thing that makes me somewhat sad:

"* When asked if Sonic’s friends will be making an appearance, Iizuka replied:
“Of course, because they’re a big part of Sonic history! But they’ll only be making cameos, be it as part of the story or in the backgrounds. Classic Sonic and Modern Sonic will be the only two playable characters in the game.”"

GUESS THAT MEANS NO REVAMPED RADICAL HIGHWAY OR SKY RAIL FOR ME! Well, at least Shadow is in it, though as what I dunno. I'm willing to bet he's in the story. RESIDENT CHAOS CONTROL USER MUST HAVE SOME KIND OF USE TO THE EVIDENT PLOT!

I want more trailers of more stages, damnit >_<. Although I guess if the modern stages are now exclusively any stage Sonic himself has had over the years, seeing a revamp of Twinkle Park from Sonic Adventure would be cool. Also Speed Highway (best equivalent if Radical Highway isn't going to be done). And since City Escape is already basically confirmed to be getting done, Final Rush is still a possibility, although another stage from SA2 that would be kind of cool to see is Green Forest....minus the time limit, though. Metal Harbor too.

I dunno if or how they'd adapt Heroes stages for this game...I kinda liked most of Heroes stages, but I don't know how they'd go about making them for Generations when the originals had a team structure to them. Ah well.

The only thing I hope they don't include is any stage from Sonic 06. Let's celebrate 20 years by NOT remembering the worst Sonic game ever created.

Also, man I wish I lived in Japan just so I could go there and get merchandise that may never come over here. Unless SoA feels really generous. Also wish I lived ANYWHERE NEAR LA, because obviously the first US Community Event for Sonic would be far away in a city I don't live near. *shakes fist*

All in all, STILL EXCITED! I'm hoping for good things <3.

April 2021

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728 2930 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 06:16 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios