Was going to do this the day of, but I was waiting to see if anyone would upload the scene I liked the most. Which of course they didn't so MEH.
Anyway, OMG THIS EPISODE I HAD SO MANY FEELINGS! The Klainebows made me die of happy joy.
So, first of all, leave it to Glee to make an unbearably horrendous song enjoyable. I think it's mostly because their singers can actually, you know, SING. This cover really makes me like Puck and Sam's singing voices. They blend surprisingly well. Meanwhile Artie's there being the sore thumb of the trio.
That was PRETTY MUCH the only song I liked from the episode, which I only say cuz it was done by them.
And now~
I d'awed so hardcore over this scene ;w;. "I'm crazy about you." YEAH, WELL, AFTER NEARLY AN ENTIRE SEASON OF MAKING FANGIRLS FLIP TABLES, YOU BETTER AS FUCKING HELL BE CRAZY ABOUT HIM! The bit of Blaine backstory was sad, though =(.
And then this scene....this scene.....made me have feelings. I don't ship it and I probably never will (because even if Kurt forgives him, I know the reality of bullying that most fangirls don't), but just....the EMOTION. And the sincerity ;w;. I think I can kind of forgive Dave now too, but just....it's amazing because not many people in Kurt's position actually get their tormentors to apologize sincerely to their face. Like, I will never hear a single apology from anyone who made my life hell in school, but Kurt is blessed to not only receive one, but to receive one with raw emotional sincerity. That, to me, is deep.
And then we have this scene. I am never going to get over Kurt's prom outfit, EVER. Also, NGL, I KINDA PUKED KLAINEBOWS OVER HOW COMFORTABLE BLAINE IS AROUND KURT'S FAMILY! Future married couple, I swear to God ;A;.
And then a bunch of stuff later and the scene I liked the most that no one in the world (or at least on Youtube or Tumblr) apparently wanted to upload, this scene happened and my incredible amount of freakin love for Kurt just increased by like 10 times. Meanwhile Blaine is there being the BEST BOYFRIEND EVER.
And then my already increased love for Kurt increased EVEN MORE when this scene happened immediately after. I like how there's an incredibly random Brad in the back of the room, lol.
AND THEN I DON'T HAVE THE CLIP FOR IT, BUT BLAINE AND KURT SLOW DANCING TOGETHER WAS SO FUCKING CUTE AND AMAZING AND OMG WHY DO I LOVE YOU TWO SO MUCH?!
And as I've said privately a million times before, Chris Colfer just needs to talk forever because all he has to do is speak at all and I hear Sam, which makes me all kinds of happy. Zeev was surprisingly more noticeable this episode than in previous ones. I dunno if it's because Darren got more screen time or because he was speaking in his lower vocal range more often, BUT THIS MAKES ME HAPPY TOO.
Glee's version of Prom also slightly makes me regret skipping mine both years. But only slightly, as I'm pretty sure mine sucked both years plus I will always refuse to go to any sort of dance unless I am invited or asked to go with someone.
Part of me thinks this episode had an explosion of Klainebows because this is the last Klaine-filled episode of the season. BUT THEN I HEARD A RUMOR THAT DARREN WAS TROLLING AND HE ACTUALLY IS IN THE LAST TWO EPISODES?! IDK what to think anymore. I just want more Klaine forever to eternity ;w;.
Also this.
Kiwi and I kinda had a conversation about this, lol. We determined it must be Kurt's pet name for him. ONLY EXPLANATION THIS IS NOW MY HEADCANON SHUT UP!
And on a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT note, can not determine if this is more or less hilarious than the "Hello!" version of it. Diaboromon's image makes me lean more towards "OMG CREEPY GET AWAAAAAY!"
Anyway, OMG THIS EPISODE I HAD SO MANY FEELINGS! The Klainebows made me die of happy joy.
So, first of all, leave it to Glee to make an unbearably horrendous song enjoyable. I think it's mostly because their singers can actually, you know, SING. This cover really makes me like Puck and Sam's singing voices. They blend surprisingly well. Meanwhile Artie's there being the sore thumb of the trio.
That was PRETTY MUCH the only song I liked from the episode, which I only say cuz it was done by them.
And now~
I d'awed so hardcore over this scene ;w;. "I'm crazy about you." YEAH, WELL, AFTER NEARLY AN ENTIRE SEASON OF MAKING FANGIRLS FLIP TABLES, YOU BETTER AS FUCKING HELL BE CRAZY ABOUT HIM! The bit of Blaine backstory was sad, though =(.
And then this scene....this scene.....made me have feelings. I don't ship it and I probably never will (because even if Kurt forgives him, I know the reality of bullying that most fangirls don't), but just....the EMOTION. And the sincerity ;w;. I think I can kind of forgive Dave now too, but just....it's amazing because not many people in Kurt's position actually get their tormentors to apologize sincerely to their face. Like, I will never hear a single apology from anyone who made my life hell in school, but Kurt is blessed to not only receive one, but to receive one with raw emotional sincerity. That, to me, is deep.
And then we have this scene. I am never going to get over Kurt's prom outfit, EVER. Also, NGL, I KINDA PUKED KLAINEBOWS OVER HOW COMFORTABLE BLAINE IS AROUND KURT'S FAMILY! Future married couple, I swear to God ;A;.
And then a bunch of stuff later and the scene I liked the most that no one in the world (or at least on Youtube or Tumblr) apparently wanted to upload, this scene happened and my incredible amount of freakin love for Kurt just increased by like 10 times. Meanwhile Blaine is there being the BEST BOYFRIEND EVER.
And then my already increased love for Kurt increased EVEN MORE when this scene happened immediately after. I like how there's an incredibly random Brad in the back of the room, lol.
AND THEN I DON'T HAVE THE CLIP FOR IT, BUT BLAINE AND KURT SLOW DANCING TOGETHER WAS SO FUCKING CUTE AND AMAZING AND OMG WHY DO I LOVE YOU TWO SO MUCH?!
Part of me thinks this episode had an explosion of Klainebows because this is the last Klaine-filled episode of the season. BUT THEN I HEARD A RUMOR THAT DARREN WAS TROLLING AND HE ACTUALLY IS IN THE LAST TWO EPISODES?! IDK what to think anymore. I just want more Klaine forever to eternity ;w;.
Also this.
Kiwi and I kinda had a conversation about this, lol. We determined it must be Kurt's pet name for him. ONLY EXPLANATION THIS IS NOW MY HEADCANON SHUT UP!
And on a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT note, can not determine if this is more or less hilarious than the "Hello!" version of it. Diaboromon's image makes me lean more towards "OMG CREEPY GET AWAAAAAY!"