We're going to be out of town tomorrow, so I dunno when we'll get back. So just to be safe, doing this now.
Day 23 -- A Song That You Want To Play At Your Wedding
Hmm, while I'm sure this list is subject to change depending on who I'm marrying, I think the playlist for my wedding would include all or most of these songs:
What Makes You Different by Backstreet Boys
I Can Love You Like That by John Michael Montgomery
Our Kind Of Love by Lady Antebellum
My Valentine by Martina McBride
I Do (Cherish You) by 98 Degrees (I very much want to make a GilOz AMV to this song ;w;)
When I Said I Do by Clint Black and Lisa Hartman
Bless The Broken Road by Rascal Flatts
And last but most certainly not least, I Knew I Loved You by Savage Garden.
Day 01 - Your favorite songDay 02 - Your least favorite songDay 03 - A song that makes you happy Day 04 - A song that makes you sadDay 05 - A song that reminds you of someoneDay 06 - A song that reminds you of somewhereDay 07 - A song that reminds you of a certain event Day 08 - A song that you know all the words toDay 09 - A song that you can dance toDay 10 - A song that makes you fall asleep Day 11 - A song from your favorite band Day 12 - A song from a band you hate Day 13 - A song that is a guilty pleasure Day 14 - A song that no one would expect you to love Day 15 - A song that describes you Day 16 - A song that you used to love but now hate Day 17 - A song that you hear often on the radioDay 18 - A song that you wish you heard on the radioDay 19 - A song from your favorite albumDay 20 - A song that you listen to when you’re angry Day 21 - A song that you listen to when you’re happyDay 22 - A song that you listen to when you’re sadDay 23 - A song that you want to play at your wedding
Day 23 -- A Song That You Want To Play At Your Wedding
Hmm, while I'm sure this list is subject to change depending on who I'm marrying, I think the playlist for my wedding would include all or most of these songs:
What Makes You Different by Backstreet Boys
I Can Love You Like That by John Michael Montgomery
Our Kind Of Love by Lady Antebellum
My Valentine by Martina McBride
I Do (Cherish You) by 98 Degrees (I very much want to make a GilOz AMV to this song ;w;)
When I Said I Do by Clint Black and Lisa Hartman
Bless The Broken Road by Rascal Flatts
And last but most certainly not least, I Knew I Loved You by Savage Garden.
Day 24 - A song that you want to play at your funeral
Day 25 - A song that makes you laugh
Day 26 - A song that you can play on an instrument
Day 27 - A song that you wish you could play
Day 28 - A song that makes you feel guilty
Day 29 - A song from your childhood
Day 30 - Your favorite song at this time last year