messengerofdreams: (ToV -- Yuri Think)
[personal profile] messengerofdreams
Day 21 -- A Song That You Listen To When You're Happy

I honestly don't know...I really don't associate emotions with music, tbqh. Theoretically you can say I'm happy whenever I listen to music at all =/. There's really no specifics, so here I'll just.....throw something at this, XD.

Actually nvm, I lied, technically if I'm feeling happy I listen to BFS. Because the majority of their songs invoke happy feelings, lol.

So have Punk Rock 101, My Hometown, Luckiest Loser and Star Song.

Oh and also, I guess I can throw in this really random song. I-I dunno why it's so cute ;w;.

Day 01 - Your favorite song
Day 02 - Your least favorite song
Day 03 - A song that makes you happy 
Day 04 - A song that makes you sad
Day 05 - A song that reminds you of someone
Day 06 - A song that reminds you of somewhere
Day 07 - A song that reminds you of a certain event 
Day 08 - A song that you know all the words to
Day 09 - A song that you can dance to
Day 10 - A song that makes you fall asleep 
Day 11 - A song from your favorite band 
Day 12 - A song from a band you hate 
Day 13 - A song that is a guilty pleasure 
Day 14 - A song that no one would expect you to love 
Day 15 - A song that describes you 
Day 16 - A song that you used to love but now hate 
Day 17 - A song that you hear often on the radio
Day 18 - A song that you wish you heard on the radio
Day 19 - A song from your favorite album
Day 20 - A song that you listen to when you’re angry 
Day 21 - A song that you listen to when you’re happy
Day 22 - A song that you listen to when you’re sad
Day 23 - A song that you want to play at your wedding
Day 24 - A song that you want to play at your funeral
Day 25 - A song that makes you laugh
Day 26 - A song that you can play on an instrument
Day 27 - A song that you wish you could play
Day 28 - A song that makes you feel guilty
Day 29 - A song from your childhood 
Day 30 - Your favorite song at this time last year
 

Date: 2011-05-08 05:56 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] demonichate.livejournal.com
OMG THAT FIRST ONE!!! That. That is just. Words can not express the epic of that win. So fucking hardcore! *loling forever*

And the Hetalia one, OMG that was awesome, lol.

Date: 2011-05-08 01:00 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] total-alias.livejournal.com
Yup. It's the best gourmet race ever.
I wasn't sure if you were into Hetalia, but I took a guess. XD

IIIIIIIIZAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAA-KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN <3

Date: 2011-05-08 03:51 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] demonichate.livejournal.com
I think I died most at the "PUNCH-PUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCH-PUNCH-PUNCH-PUNCH-PUNCHPUNCH!"

Synchronizing Shizuo's punches to music was the best decision EVER.

April 2021

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728 2930 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 11:56 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios