Guys ;_______;.
I just realized something just now while watching older ElLeo amvs buried in my Youtube faves.
Remember this fight they had in Chapter 50? This happened literally immediately before ALL of this crap started happening in the succeeding 10 chapters.
They never made up from that fight. They didn't have any time. Leo was kidnapped and Creeper was batshit and Liam was questionably alive and just a whole bunch of things. And in the midst of all that chaos, they never once were able to apologize to each other and make it up to each other.
AND NOW ELLIOT IS DEAD AND NOW THEY NEVER WILL AND OMG THIS ADDS A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF ANGST TO THIS ALREADY ANGSTY SITUATION! ;A;
You're so cruel, MochiJun....Leo's already going through so much, AND THEN I REMEMBER THIS ;______;.
I just realized something just now while watching older ElLeo amvs buried in my Youtube faves.
Remember this fight they had in Chapter 50? This happened literally immediately before ALL of this crap started happening in the succeeding 10 chapters.
They never made up from that fight. They didn't have any time. Leo was kidnapped and Creeper was batshit and Liam was questionably alive and just a whole bunch of things. And in the midst of all that chaos, they never once were able to apologize to each other and make it up to each other.
AND NOW ELLIOT IS DEAD AND NOW THEY NEVER WILL AND OMG THIS ADDS A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF ANGST TO THIS ALREADY ANGSTY SITUATION! ;A;
You're so cruel, MochiJun....Leo's already going through so much, AND THEN I REMEMBER THIS ;______;.
no subject
Date: 2011-04-27 07:01 am (UTC)TAT
SO CRUEL!!! SHE BREAKS MY HEART! *sobs uncontrollably*
no subject
Date: 2011-04-27 07:09 am (UTC)She trolls us into thinking Break and Liam were dead in a short span of time and then KILLS THE FANDOM by for real killing Elliot.
Why, oh fucking WHY do I love such cruel and heartless mangaka? ;W;
no subject
Date: 2011-04-27 07:18 am (UTC)And Break and Reim STILL haven't gotten their scene! THEY LIVED THROUGH IT, SENSEI! WHEN YOU TAKETH AWAY BELOVED CHARACTERS, YOU BETTER GIVETH BACK SOME LOVE BETWEEN CHARACTERS! *assumes you like BreakReim* If you don't I'm sorry I brought it up. XD
Not even talking about OzGil right now.
no subject
Date: 2011-04-27 07:24 am (UTC)I know! D= Swear, we better get something next month. GilOz or BreakLiam, doesn't matter I just want some couple/character love since MY FAVORITE character just got killed and my 2nd favorite pairing is thus shattered into tiny little pieces.
Oh, don't worry, I ship BreakLiam too, lol. I think the only straight pairing I legit ship in this fandom is Break x Sharon.no subject
Date: 2011-04-27 07:33 am (UTC)That's your only het pairing? WHAT ABOUT RUFUS X SHERYL!!!! D8
XDDDDDDDDDD ROFLOL
I know you don't like Vincent but I kinda like the idea of Ada changing him for the better. :D
no subject
Date: 2011-04-27 07:36 am (UTC)I would die before I ever start shipping OzAlice...>_>
LOL, I kind of wrote that without thinking on it a little more, but I also like the idea of Ada changing Vincent for the better. Unlikely, but it's a nice idea.
AS FOR RUFUS X SHERYL, THEY'RE CUTE I GUESS BUT NGL, I KINDA DON'T DIG SHIPPING OLD PEOPLE. I only ship what I would read fanfics of >_>.
no subject
Date: 2011-04-27 07:40 am (UTC)Lol, I'd rather Oz die than get with Alice. :/
Lol, I was kidding you (do they count as a pairing?). They're funny though! I wish they were my grandparents!
Going sleepy now. I have school tomorrow so I can't stay up till 3:30. ):
no subject
Date: 2011-04-27 07:44 am (UTC)But if Oz dies, then who will Gil have? D=
XD, yes they are~ Rufus would make for an interesting grandpa.
Aw, ok. Swear, you need to get a plurk so I can
stalk your lifetalk to you more often... =(no subject
Date: 2011-04-27 02:50 pm (UTC)alright alright. When I'm finished with my exams in two weeks.
no subject
Date: 2011-04-28 12:56 am (UTC)Yay! Beat those exams into submission!
no subject
Date: 2011-04-27 07:33 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-04-28 12:58 am (UTC)And now I'm craving some angstfic where Elliot's had a proper burial and Leo cries on the grave whilst saying the apology he never got to say...
I can imagine him saying "I didn't mean it. I didn't mean any of it." =(