June just became a lot more epic.
I wonder what games other than Mario will be announced/shown off....
I'm still hoping Namco actually TELLS US SOMETHING ABOUT GRACES F (system and/or release date info would be nice, voiced trailer would be even more nice) at this year's E3, considering it's been like two months since they announced it and they revealed nothing at GDC '11.
OTL I still have games to buy from LAST year's E3....
GOLDEN SUN 4 WOULD BE THE BEST NEWS EVER/probably not happening.
Kay, done spazzing =3.
I wonder what games other than Mario will be announced/shown off....
I'm still hoping Namco actually TELLS US SOMETHING ABOUT GRACES F (system and/or release date info would be nice, voiced trailer would be even more nice) at this year's E3, considering it's been like two months since they announced it and they revealed nothing at GDC '11.
OTL I still have games to buy from LAST year's E3....
GOLDEN SUN 4 WOULD BE THE BEST NEWS EVER
Kay, done spazzing =3.