messengerofdreams: (TLK -- OMFGWTFNOWAIBBQ)
[personal profile] messengerofdreams


I mean, I already knew about it since like......last week. BUT THIS IS THE FIRST TRAILER I HAVE SEEN FOR IT AND OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I came. THIS TRAILER MAKES ME SO FUCKING HOPEFUL THEY PLAN TO ADAPT THE GAME THIS TIME!!!!! Naoto just better be there and be badass. *watches trailer a million more times*

This is honest-to-god almost incentive to make me swap discs with Tales of the Abyss and actually try ONCE MORE to pound Adachi's face into the wall. Soon as I can beat his motherfucking dungeon.

ALSO PLEASE TO BE MAKING YOSUKE MORE GAY THAN HE ALREADY IS! Or at least, make it more obvious that he's so far in the closet, he lives in Narnia.

April 2021

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728 2930 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 01:48 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios