First of all: NEW ARC FINALLY!!!
- I....have nothing for that chapter cover, lol.
- ...Why does that guy on page 2 look kind of familiar? I swear I've seen him be--oh wait he's from last arc, lol.
- Charles likes to stab people in the head, apparently, XD.
- SNAKES IN THE KITCHEN! *shot*
- OMG, Snake, why are you suddenly so moe? O_o
- I don't get that newspaper headline, Yana.
- Lau makes a grand entrance, lol.
- Not that I can read/understand a single thing that's being said in this series RAW, but I saw something about the occult mentioned. I wonder if the hospital in that newspaper headline has something to do with it =D.
- OMG LIZZIE GO AWAY!
- I have no clue what's being said at all, but it looks like Lizzie's coerced Ciel into taking her somewhere.....again.
- FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF page 17! Oh god, Yana, really?! Sebastian in a doctor's outfit? I fucking love you, woman, XD.
- I sense "on a boat" jokes in fandom's future.
- Even though it's not named after it, that boat mysteriously looks like the Titanic....>_______>
- OMG HI RONALD! Still don't give a shit about you~!
That wasn't much =/. Maybe I'll have a different reaction when I read the scan. Although, if that boat is based on the Titanic, and this ends up being a titanic-based arc. Pfffffffft. IIRC, the original Titanic first launched somewhere around this time, I think.
- I....have nothing for that chapter cover, lol.
- ...Why does that guy on page 2 look kind of familiar? I swear I've seen him be--oh wait he's from last arc, lol.
- Charles likes to stab people in the head, apparently, XD.
- SNAKES IN THE KITCHEN! *shot*
- OMG, Snake, why are you suddenly so moe? O_o
- I don't get that newspaper headline, Yana.
- Lau makes a grand entrance, lol.
- Not that I can read/understand a single thing that's being said in this series RAW, but I saw something about the occult mentioned. I wonder if the hospital in that newspaper headline has something to do with it =D.
- OMG LIZZIE GO AWAY!
- I have no clue what's being said at all, but it looks like Lizzie's coerced Ciel into taking her somewhere.....again.
- FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF page 17! Oh god, Yana, really?! Sebastian in a doctor's outfit? I fucking love you, woman, XD.
- I sense "on a boat" jokes in fandom's future.
- Even though it's not named after it, that boat mysteriously looks like the Titanic....>_______>
- OMG HI RONALD! Still don't give a shit about you~!
That wasn't much =/. Maybe I'll have a different reaction when I read the scan. Although, if that boat is based on the Titanic, and this ends up being a titanic-based arc. Pfffffffft. IIRC, the original Titanic first launched somewhere around this time, I think.
no subject
Date: 2010-11-18 06:03 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-18 06:08 pm (UTC)plus she's in the way of my OTP.But eh, I guess. I couldn't tell much because the RAW was MQ. This seemed like another transition chapter instead of the start of the new arc, so I'm kind of "meh" about it.
no subject
Date: 2010-11-18 07:16 pm (UTC)and she does try to tamper with out OTP"Even though it's not named after it, that boat mysteriously looks like the Titanic....>_______>"
~> Nope, but the Campina is defaintly named after a ship in the 1800s, and one of them actually DID sink. [like i said here: http://khkraze.livejournal.com/185859.html] So the chances of it sinking in this is arc is likely to happen.
~> Ronald <3 is sexy, but i hope we get a better look into his personality. AND WHO KNOWS, MAYBE HE'LL GROW ON U xD
link fail!edit
Date: 2010-11-18 07:18 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-19 02:00 am (UTC)Yeah, I know. She really needs to stop doing that, maybe I'd actually be able to tolerate her personality then.Oooh? Darn, so we won't get any epic deck scenes, sex-on-the-ship, or any tragic "I will always remember you!" scenes, XD. Ah well, there's always fanfic.
I like his hair, but that's about all I like of him. Otherwise, I really dgaf about him, XD. Hopefully he will finally prove why I should care in this arc.
Actually, being a death god, the fact he's even on that ship also points strongly to the idea that the ship will be sinking, because otherwise why is he there?
Watch us be completely wrong about everything.