messengerofdreams: (Eliot Shock)
[personal profile] messengerofdreams
After the major shippingfest that was the previous chapter, this time around we have a nice colored cover of Gil with an interesting little English poem on it.

*turns head*The Japanese text covers part of it, but basically it's something about Gil wanting to be a butterfly but then it wonders if he is a butterfly wanting to be Gil. OH ALICE IN WONDERLAND REFERENCES, ILU!

Last chapter's end, we shockingly discovered that another random person has fallen victim to the Queen of Hearts. The chapter basically starts here, with Sharon calling for her husband Break.

YURA IS STILL A CREEPER WITH A CREEPY FACE! Even when he's apparently curious, OH GAWD TRAUMA!

Sharon is panicking right now, says something about Oz but can't read beyond that...

Break seems to be unconcerned and we are shown a brief panel where Oz is comforting a girl, probably the one who screamed last chapter.

O_____O

O-OMG, don't tell me...

Oz is now horrified and Leo is confused/concern. Oz, you are fucking scaring me if you are staring at the headless body and thinking of Reim. STOP IT!

????????????????????????

And then the next page there's a sleeping Reim.....and....the bottom panel is very much dream crack? At least I THINK it's supposed to be dream crack? GDI Mochizuki....

OH thank fucking CHRIST he is ok OTL. He is in the basement with psycho!girl (Lily?). I take that back, he may not be so safe for much longer....

Hm. Apparently it was her Bandersnatch chain that killed the guy? IDK, Reim is just remembering it and trying to get the fuck away from Lily.

And failing at it.

OH FUCKING SHIT Bandersnatch almost snapped Reim's neck!

But Lily stopped him. Perhaps she's not so bad?

They're talking...

More talking...

.....AND Lily is randomly on top of Reim (of course)....

Poor Reim, he's so lost, XD.

Can't tell, but I think Lily is explaining her backstory. Maybe. If the flashback images are any indicator. And Reim is still a lost puppy, XD.

More talking and backstory now....

HOLY FUCK I THINK BREAK JUST POPPED OUTTA NO WHERE WITH HIS BOOMSTICK!

Ack, nvm, it was just Reim imagining him.

More talking....

PFT, Lily likes to pull off cute and childish faces, it seems....

HOLY FUCK IS THAT REIM'S CHAIN I SEE?!?!!?

It is the motherfucking caterpillar, I should have seen that one! Damnit, I was hoping he'd be March Hare....

O-O

He shot Lily in the head! Go Reim!

I'm half expecting her to--OH MY FUCKING SHIT WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?

HOLY HELL SHE DID! PSYCHO UNDEAD GIRL!!!!!!

?!?!!?!?!!!?!?!?!? WTF why was that short?!?!!? OMG Reim, DON'T FUCKING DIE NEXT CHAPTER! DON'T!

Hm, interesting bonuses.....

*adds "not letting Reim die" to the list of things Mochizuki should REALLY not do but will probably do anyway*

Date: 2010-07-18 02:05 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] michiika.livejournal.com
ah... it was sad ;A; Lily was really cute and she really wanted Reim as a friend to play with her but he betrayed her trust:( it pains him to shoot her but I guess there's no choice :C but she's not dead! she's gone psycho but you can see her crying at the bottom panel while asking him to play together as if they were like friends (in a creepy way) U_U

Let's all hope Reim would survive :C don't want him to die yet :'(

Date: 2010-07-19 12:21 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] demonichate.livejournal.com
Yeah, Lily is cute in that strange, creepy psychotic child way she and Phillip manage to pull off so well.

Yeah, I REALLY hope that observation Oz was making about the dead body does not end up being true!

Date: 2010-07-18 05:11 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] michikoa.livejournal.com
It is the motherfucking caterpillar, I should have seen that one! Damnit, I was hoping he'd be March Hare....

But he is the March Hare ;;; Reim said so before his chain appeared.

Date: 2010-07-18 05:38 pm (UTC)
ext_28298: Bakura Ryou kiss (Default)
From: [identity profile] tsutsuji.livejournal.com
Yeah, I've looked at it a bunch of times now, and I finally decided it must be March Hare. Thanks for confirming that! <3

Date: 2010-07-18 06:10 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] roseille.livejournal.com
Yeah. (BLAH, SORRY FOR RANDOM INTRUSION!) On page 25, Reim mentions its name. (三月ウサギ) and the katakana beside it writes out "March Hare".

It doesn't look much like a hare, though... More like, I dunno—a cat.

On another note, Reim's is yet another Chain with its eyes closed. I wonder what its abilities are.

SDFJSDLKFJDSLKFJADKLFJ page 21 is adorable. I love me some Break and Reim interaction. According to the flashback with Break on page 21, Reim's Chain has no battle ability at all, which Reim is offended by, but Break says he's praising Reim. He goes on to say that Reim wasn't looking for a Chain that existed only for the sake of fighting, and he finds it amazing that Reim was able to find one like that.

;A; And Reim says he's all right that his Chain is "useless" because a "friend" told him it was okay.

Sorry for rambling and for intruding and...!

I love your icon... >>;;

Date: 2010-07-18 06:51 pm (UTC)
ext_28298: Bakura Ryou kiss (Default)
From: [identity profile] tsutsuji.livejournal.com
Yes, I love that bit about how good it is to be "useless." But this also means it was Break who inspired Reim to be so obsessive about paperwork, even though he picks on him about it now. XD

Ah, I also intruded here! Just can't stop thinking about this chapter!

Date: 2010-07-18 07:02 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] roseille.livejournal.com
Me too. ;A; Gah, this is why I'm learning Japanese! I'm such a terribly impatient person, and always end up downloading the RAWs...

Hehe, that's true. Reim and Break have such an adorable and complicated friendship. They're actually my favorite characters in this series, (and actually Rufus, too...) so this chapter had me flailing.

Date: 2010-07-19 12:23 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] demonichate.livejournal.com
I couldn't read anything that was being said. I DID see "March Rabbit" in kanji but couldn't read what was next to it so went by the images instead. I swear that Chain looks more like a caterpillar.

Date: 2010-07-18 07:42 pm (UTC)
ext_28298: Bakura Ryou kiss (Default)
From: [identity profile] tsutsuji.livejournal.com
Thank you so much for posting this! your reactions pretty much echoed my own, except you had a little better understanding of some things than I did the first time through. Er, first few times.

Whad'ya bet that next chapter zips back to Elliot and everyone else, and leaves us totally hanging as to Reim's fate?

Date: 2010-07-19 12:24 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] demonichate.livejournal.com
Well, we are at the mercy of a sadistic mangaka. Knowing her, she probably will make all of us frantically worry this chapter and then make the next chapter something completely different.

Date: 2010-07-19 05:39 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] total-alias.livejournal.com
I read this right after reading the scanlation, so this was hilarious.
I don't blame you for not being able to tell Reim's chain was the March Hare. When I saw it I had no idea what the fuck that was. It makes me wonder if anyone actually is the caterpillar...Vanessa???? lolol
I actually felt bad when Reim shot Lily (even though he looked so badass when he did it). I was starting to like her, but she was really creeping me out at the end. So how do you kill a Baskerville??? Mostly I just want Reim out alive.
Nexy chapter's gonna tell us about the kids in the orphanage D: Just watch.

Date: 2010-07-20 12:45 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] demonichate.livejournal.com
I'm pretty sure someone is the caterpillar, I just dunno who. Though honestly it makes more sense he's the March Hare since he and Break are tight and joined at the freakin hip.

But I seriously could not see the rabbit in it until I read the scans, cuz in the RAW I couldn't see the ears, so without them it looked like a caterpillar. But I saw them in the scans so, NOW it looks like a rabbit, XD. Kinda...

Yeah, I felt bad too, cuz Lily was kinda cute in this chapter.....and then she pulls a psycho zombie on us and yeeeeeaaaaaaaahhh.....

This makes me wonder about the other Baskervilles now, though, because if Lily can't die, then it's reasonable to assume Lotti and the others can't die either. I have a feeling those "wisps of light" Lily talked about are pieces of Glen's soul or something. Or maybe even parts of Jabberwock IDEK....

But yes, Reim better as hell not die. And this is Mochizuki, I bet she will pull something like that X___X.

Date: 2010-07-20 06:26 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] agamertz.livejournal.com
"I'm pretty sure someone is the caterpillar"

But wasn't Grim the caterpillar ?

Date: 2010-07-21 03:33 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] demonichate.livejournal.com
That is a very good point! I don't think that's so, though. That could've just been A caterpillar, but not THE caterpillar.

Date: 2010-07-25 03:13 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] total-alias.livejournal.com
Why am I thinking Inuyasha??? <-- the souls.
I didn't think Reim's chain would look so...retarded. I mean seriously, some of the chains (mostly in the anime) look like something from under Sid from Toy Story's bed. So the March Hare is a creepy, warped and deformed stuffed bunny straight out of Alyss' room.
She had better not kill Reim! If she can turn cute little Lily into a zombie girl than she can turn powerless Reim into a badass who saves the day (at least for this chapter).

Date: 2010-07-25 02:10 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] demonichate.livejournal.com
LOL Inuyasha...

That...actually makes sense, XD. Especially considering the Mad Hatter is like....the eye Break lost in Alyss' room, XD.

I thought she already did that though, considering he was all SRS BA when he shot her before Lily went zombie.

April 2021

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728 2930 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 08:25 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios