messengerofdreams: (Eliot Shock)
[personal profile] messengerofdreams

More or less. More like my thoughts on the pages and assumed events.

So, evidently this chapter is drenched in ElLeo. Especially since they appear to be having a lover's spat. Leo looks really pissed off about something that I guess Elliot said (or is that an understatement?)...

Oh, now Leo's thrown a chair O_o. Wow, Elliot, wtf did you do to get your boyfriend so livid at you? Also epic pointing finger maneuver! Good job, guys!

Poor Gil and Oz. They're trying to calm the fight but they're failing miserably and are instead flailing on the sidelines like scared little women-men.

O_____O Leo just threw a table and hit Elliot. Ow. Poor Oz, he looks so helpless.

From the little I can read, it seems like Oz is asking Gil to go after Leo?

PFFFFFFT "You're the big brother!" What are you saying, Oz? Are you saying because Gil's the big brother he should settle his little brother's and his boyfriend's lover's spats for him? I like your thinking, XD.

Isla looks creepy. No idea what he's saying, but his expressions are creepy as ever. Alice is not amused by the lulzy situation around her, XD.

....No clue what's being said, but Isla is explaining something regarding himself and Leo? And Break's appeared out of nowhere (as usual). Also Oz made a cute face. GDI, Oz, stop being so rapeably cute! No wonder Isla wants to molest you at night!

OMG I see deep sibling talk going on! Seems like Elliot is saying something about his brother being a servent to Oz (at least that is who I think he is referring to by "ano chibi").

...Aaand Elliot has an outburst of something I have no clue what. And now it seems they're talking about his sword?

......Elliot, don't hug your sword like that. It makes me think you're imagining it's Leo. Although I'm sure you really want it to be. He mentions his dad, maybe his dad gave him the sword?

Lol, Gil, he seems to be at a loss of what to do.

Aww, Oz has gone to find Leo and he finds him!.....Asleep! XD.

He....says something....all I can read is Oz's name and "sorry". In typical Oz fashion, he asks if he's ok, XD. To which Leo responds affirmatively. Leo then asks for something?

And now Leo is on a page-long conversation about Elliot. I wish my vocabulary for verbs was stronger because I can only read tiny little bit bites of this entire thing. However he says "hime" in katakana. "Hime"? As in "Princess"? WTF ARE YOU SAYING LEO?!?!?!?!?! There's also a big panel of Elliot and his angry!face, XD. I can't remember where it came from (but clearly it's a flashback panel. Maybe it's from his TRYSS he gave to Oz a million and one chapters ago?).

Oz says he understands that. By "that", I assume whatever Leo just got done spending two panels talking about.

Leo then says something else about Elliot. I have no freaking clue what that verb is supposed to be*should grab her dictionary*. But apparently after whatever happened, Elliot was not something. And Leo seems a bit emo by this (but that's just judging from the way he's sitting all curled up in himself).

And now we're in another flashback to earlier in the chapter when Elliot found Leo sitting on the ground. Assumedly this is where what caused their lover's spat happened.

Elliot asks Leo what he's doing there and Leo simply responds "I see. You don't understand." To which Elliot makes a strange reaction?

Oho, yup, there's where the lover's spat started. I can't understand all of what Elliot says, but he affirms he is Elliot Nightray and Leo declares "So what?" Them's fighting words, Leo.

.........Ok, I can't accurately depict all of that without my dictionary on hand, but Leo mentions he is reading a book right now. I think he asks Elliot why he doesn't understand that? I will lol if the book is Elliot's diary journal.

O____o WELL, this is just an assumption based on Elliot's reaction, but maybe that is what the book is? I mean he really couldn't be THAT freaked out by a little thing Leo said....But then again, this IS Elliot I'm talking about....

And now there's other stuff going on I can't read...

Elliot is thinking of Leo. Still no clue what he's saying. But somehow, I get the feeling Leo's being suspected of being the head hunter which FOR THE LOVE OF CRAP, MOCHIZUKI, DO NOT DO!!!!!

Hm? I think this is more reflecting....I can't tell. But Leo being a servant and teasing his master is <3.

Yeah, this is definitely a flashback time. I'm guessing this is to show how they met and stuff? Loving it so far <3.

Apparently Leo was really good at playing the piano when they met. If I'm reading that narrative bubble correctly.

Pffffft, that panel of Elliot reaching his hand next to Leo to play a note~ <3.

I have no idea what's being said now, but Leo appears to be teasing his master....again. Also Leo looks a lot like a girl in this chapter O_o. Especially in the panel where flowers are above him.

...........The more I look at and the more I try to read this Japanese, I can't help but wonder if Elliot hasn't secretly been in love with Leo all this time? I mean I keep seeing HIM talking about HIS heart in the exact same sentence as Leo's name is mentioned. And then he's apparently looking at him out of the corner of his eye and and and! Mochizuki-sensei, are you TRYING to make my mind implode from fangirling?!

Woah, wtf is happening on page 31???? Bottom right panel makes me think bad thoughts....and Leo with a vase two panels afterwards, eh???

Elliot's stopped him from throwing the vase? I wish I could tell what all they're saying...But Leo looks like he may cry in the last panel of this page?

.....Did.....did Elliot just comment that Leo's eyes must be beautiful? Guys, I think I'm dying from all this mind fucking....

More ElLeo stuff is happening....

Ok, I THINK in this segment, Elliot is asking Leo to be his servant. I think.

Aaaaaand, now we are back to the present. With Elliot looking mortified (why else would he use his hand to hide his face?) and Leo all happy. Seems they explained their backstory seperately to both Gil and Oz respectively.

Oz and Leo are talking again, can't understand anything specific...

And we're back briefly to where Leo appears to be accepting Elliot's offer of servitude. Quite happily, I might add. Also, HOLY CRAP I SEE A LEO EYE!!!!! Even though it's closed...

Back to the present Elliot is now talking with Gil.

Ok, I can only read bits of this part, so most of this is based on assumption. It seems to me that Elliot's siblings and father didn't like Leo? Or didn't approve of him? Something like that. I have no clue what "jiken" is supposed to be, but this is apparently what Leo is and Gil is surprised by this. Elliot then mentions the orphanage and Sablier in the same sentence, although I do not know what exactly he's saying about it....

Hm, Elliot then tells Gil about how he and Leo go to the orphanage to see the kids...

And...I THINK Gil is asking him why he does that and for some odd reason Elliot's response is all shaky (from shyness? nervousness? idek).

And Elliot is apparently thinking (or reflecting?) on a question that reads "What do you see in Leo" D'awww...

Back with Oz and Leo, Leo remembers a gruesome image?

Grrrr my vocabulary. i recognize SO many words on this page, but can not for the life of me remember wtf they mean. But apparently Leo is assuring Oz of something regarding Elliot...

Leo now says something that...shocks Oz? Ehhhh????

O___o Leo, wtf are you doing?! Please don't be head hunter....please don't.....Oh, wait, you mention Phillip....is that creepy child doing something to you?!

..........................Leo says he's something and OMG I SEE LEO EYE AGAIN AND IT IS CREEPY AS FUCK!!!! Mochijun, I can only take so much mindfuck in one chapter!

? Oz calls for Leo, and then there is suddenly a distraction?

PFFFFFT, holy hell another victim of the head hunter! Ok, this has to prove that Leo is not the head hunter! Has to! I mean he was with Oz the whole time! Unless......AAAAAAAHHHH, NO! Leo is not head hunter! I refuse it!

*pantpantpant*Why do my three favorite series insist on mindfucking me three times at once once a month? I guess I must be a masochist to look forward to this time of the month X__X.....

Date: 2010-06-18 04:59 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] radio-nurse.livejournal.com
Especially since they appear to be having a lover's spat.

This is /exactly/ what I thought when I was skimming the raw.

But yeah, this chapter was awesome in the same way it made me D:. I like Leo, I'll be heartbroken if he's secretly a bad guy.

Date: 2010-06-18 06:13 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] demonichate.livejournal.com
Pffft, Inorite?! I was loling so hard when he shoved him against a wall. I was at first going "Go! Go! Make your move, Elliot!" and then he threw him and I was like "Oh, it's a lover's spat."

And I know! Leo is one of my faves and I don't want him to be evil! I don't, I really, really don't! Even if he does end up being evil, I hope it's not by his choice. I hope he's just being manipulated, int he same way Gil was in the beginning.

Date: 2010-06-18 05:30 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] madnesslive.livejournal.com
WOoo ~ ! I'm in LOVE with this chapter *lol* really I can't wait for the scanlation.
Thank you very much for your summary because I couldn't download the chapter. ^^

Date: 2010-06-18 06:10 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] demonichate.livejournal.com
Hahaha, really this isn't exactly a summary. It's a crack summary, lol.

But yes, I love this chapter too~ I can't wait for the scans either!

Date: 2010-06-18 08:16 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] niku03.livejournal.com
Well, in the last conversation, Reo said something about Elliot to Oz, I can't read it clearly but it seems, Reo is just like another servant; want to protect their master.
He said that he will kill all of Elli's enemies, altough he is Oz, or himself.
And in pages 46... I... I... *speechless*
WHAT THE HELL YOU TALKING ABOUT, REO?!ToT
Why he wants Oz to kill him with his own hand?ToT
And the last panel, I wonder whose headless body is that?

Date: 2010-06-18 08:50 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] demonichate.livejournal.com
IS THAT WHAT HE SAID?!!?!?!?

I couldn't read that line, but I recognized the kanji for "hand". BUT IF HE'S SAYING THAT, DOES THAT MEAN HE THINKS HIMSELF AN ENEMY?!?!?

LEEEEEOOOOOOOO.....;A;

As for the headless body, I do not know his name, but from the outfit I'm thinking it's the guy who looks a lot like Uncle Oscar? He appeared in the part where it looked like Leo was being suspected.

Date: 2010-06-18 05:24 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] niku03.livejournal.com
I can't accept it, if Reo is the headhunter.
After all, that person is beheading QUEEN! Please, Jun Mochizuki...ToT just choose a woman randomly...ToT
Altough Reo is a bishounen, don't make him being a headhunter...ToT
I don't want to see Elliot kill Reo! (since elli wants to catch the headhunter by himself)

Date: 2010-06-18 10:42 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] azeher.livejournal.com
I KNOW!!! I LOVE LEO AND I LOVE HIM WITH ELIOT TOO BUT BUT BUT WHEN I SAW THE RAWS I WAS ALL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEO!!! YOU CAN'T BE HEAD HUNTER!!! DON'T MOCHIZUKI!!!!

Though I have to admit that I suspected about him since severals chapters ago but I didn't want to accept it!
I prefer Ada or Phillip as HH!!!!!
MOCHIZUKI DON'T DO THIS TO ME/US!!!!
NO LEO!!!!!
I've loved him since the first panel he appeared in!
And I love ElLeo since the first page I saw them talking!!!

Date: 2010-06-18 01:02 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] demonichate.livejournal.com
A-Ahhh!

Ada? I didn't even know she was a suspect, but PLEASE TO BE MAKING IT VINCENT! Or someone completely random! Just...anyone BUT Leo!

My only consolation is that, if he DOES end up being HH, that he isn't doing it of his own free will. I mean, since he asked Oz to kill him with his own hands (apparently), that has to mean SOMETHING, yes?

And I've loved Leo since forever ;-;. ElLeo when I first saw them ;-;.

Date: 2010-06-18 01:33 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] azeher.livejournal.com
;; Well, Ada was a suspect bc everyone thought HH was a woman (bc Vince said "her") and she's with him and well... no one never'd suspect of her.
Tho I didn't want her to HH bc she's so damn cute.
But now I really prefer her to be it. Ada's cuteness can't fight against Leo's everything.

Well, yeah, I also hope that if he is, is not at will. Besides he said he'd kill anyone who dared to hurt his master, no? Just like Gil. I guess he was possibly also brain-washed? Or he simple LOVES Eliot (//// hoho).
No, Mochizuki-sama. Don't make me this ;;
BUT you're right! He was with Oz when the guy was killed.
And he followed Oz when he went to check who screamed, so maybe he's not?
Plz, I wish this is only a distraction to hide even more the true HH ;;
That's my big hope.

Date: 2010-06-19 09:20 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] demonichate.livejournal.com
HH may still be a woman (unless the "Queen of Hearts" is a chain and her contractor could be a man).

I'm thinking brain-washed, too, actually.

But despite him being with Oz, the last page or so makes me uneasy. He's not even shocked at all. Maybe he saw the other decapitated bodies, but he would still have SOME reaction, instead he's just stoic. And his eyes. OMG the eyes. I feel like Mochizuki-sensei is going to do what we don't want her to do....

I wonder how Elliot would feel about all this...

Date: 2010-07-05 03:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] couryielle.livejournal.com
lol it's like we're actually BEGGING to be mindfucked thrice in one month <- is a masochist too

April 2021

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728 2930 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 10:00 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios